If for any reason you wish to return your merchandise, we will refund, replace, or exchange any item(s) within 30 days of delivery date.
To Return an Item:
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Returns (your order number).
- We will send you an RMA number. You can mail the product you are returning only after you receive the RMA number.
- Keep a copy of RMA number email in your return package. No returns will be approved without RMA number.
- For your protection, we advise that you insure the package for the full amount of the items you are returning plus shipping charges.
- JewelCulture.com and United Petals LLC are not responsible for items lost or damaged while en route back to us.
If the price of the item you are returning is:
- Less than $500: You can use any carrier to ship your return package.
- More than $500: Ship your package via US Postal Service Registered Mail (FedEx® and UPS® will not insure merchandise over $500).
- Make sure to keep your return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached United petals LLC. All return shipping charges must be prepaid by the customer.
All packages must be returned to the following address:
United petals LLC
333 W Brown Deer Road
STE G 335
Milwaukee, WI 53217
- Loose diamonds carry a 3-day return policy from the delivery date.
- All returned items must be unworn and undamaged in the original boxes along with the original certificates where applicable. There should be no scratches or marks on the item and no sign of wear; the product should not have been altered in any way.
- Any items that are received that have been worn, damaged, or altered will not be refundable. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid by the customer. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- All ORIGINAL diamond certificates (where applicable) and a copy of the original invoice must be included with the package for a full refund to be issued.
- Any package missing the original certificate(s) will be charged a fee of $200.00 per original certificate with no exceptions.
- Jewelculture.com and United Petals LLC is not responsible for any packages it does not receive or returns not submitted in accordance with these guidelines.
- Refunds will be made to the original method of Payment. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing after a return is received.
- Special orders, such as custom mountings or jewelry pieces that were requested but are not specifically shown on our website, are non-cancel-able and non-refundable items.
- We have attempted to recreate the appearance of our jewelry on our website as close to reality as possible. Keep in mind that different computer monitors may show variations of product colors and details.